CONTEMPORARY CANINE COLLARS and MORE
4 on the floor dogwear collars are handcrafted in British Columbia, Canada. We create high quality Martingale and buckle collars and leashes for the discriminating dog owner, inspired by 2 fashion-conscious whippets. New designs are added to the collection regularly, and we are happy to build custom orders of any size or use your own material for one-of-a-kind designs.
Lure Coursing jackets and Racing jackets now available to order online.
NEW: breed specific in-season panties for ladies and belly bands for the gents
WHAT THEY’RE SAYING ABOUT US
Outblush online feature: “A kick-a$$ girl like yourself would never settle for a pup with any less of a personality. So why should your personable pet’s daily “outfit” be bland? Introducing 4 On the Floor Dogwear collars & leashes, a line of fabulous handcrafted slip and buckle collars available with matching leashes. In patterns ranging from scary sculls to wholesome hearts, and from fierce flame to decorative dots.”
Shared Vision Magazine: “Cooler Collars – Dog collars can be downright dull. Lucky for discerning canines, 4 on the Floor Dogwear has a huge collection of high-quality, high-fashion Martingale and buckle collars that are the polar opposite of boring. With names like Rock Star, Army Brat, and Boogie Nights, each one is unique—made to reflect the character of the pets who wear them. They’re all handcrafted in B.C. and can be custom-made. But the best part? The company donates merch and moolah to animal welfare organizations, BC SPCA, and Greyhound Rescue & Rehab.”
Modern Dog Magazine: “Give a nod to the 50s pattern of choice with the Polka Dot Rin Tin Tin martingale collar. Matching leash available for a dapper design duo.”
4 on the floor is pleased to support animal welfare and community organizations through merchandise and cash donations to benefit:
- donation to World Vets.
- donation to local TNT Shar Pei Rescue
- The Central Ohio Greyhound Rescue fundraiser
- The Greyhound Rescue & Rehabilitation silent auction fundraiser.
- The S.A.R.A. Society, a non-profit rescue shelter organization for cats and dogs in BC.
- The Canadian Cancer Society.
- merchandise donation to Southeastern Greyhound Adoption fundraising auction.
- Vernon Paws for a Cause walk, The Pet Fashion Show at the Brentwood Bay Festival, and The Gala Auction in support of the BCSPCA.
- Greyhound Crossroads for the Beach Bound Hounds event, South Carolina
- BC Little Paws Rescue and the Delta Humane Society
- The Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation / Eastern Star Charities
- The Bouvier Des Flandres rescue organization